Come and experience the many wonders of Comox Valley rural life!
With 40 acres of developed grounds and nature park, the Comox Valley Exhibition is situated on the bank of the Tsolum River in the scenic Comox Valley. Nestled between the Beaufort Mountains and the Strait of Georgia where fertile farmlands are in abundance, the City of Courtenay, within the valley, is one of the most vibrant on Vancouver Island,
Promoting local farming, the exhibition offers three days of fun-filled events for all family members. You can milk a goat, race a zucchini, and watch the many farm animal shows. Check out the demonstrations, sink your teeth into a freshly made candy apple, and sit back and enjoy the lumberjack shows and non-stop entertainment.
- Comox Valley Exhibition consists of volunteers who work year round for no gain other than the personal satisfaction of staging an Exhibition that depicts the heritage of the Comox Valley. We appreciate your assistance in making the Exhibition a success. We invite everyone interested in the Exhibition’s continuing success to contact the CVEx office at 250 338-8177 for information on how you can volunteer.
- The Comox Valley Exhibition is a non-profit organization and our purposes are to:
- Educate and entertain the public with the diversity of agriculture within the Comox Valley by having displays of antique and modern methods and products, including value added products.
- Provide a venue for the Comox Valley 4-H Clubs to hold their Achievement Day in view of a Comox Valley audience.
- Provide a public showplace for all growing sectors; agriculture, silviculture and aquaculture, as well as for the hobbyist, home gardener and household to have their products evaluated against provincial standards.
- Promote awareness of the Comox Valley agricultural products.
- Provide affordable family oriented entertainment.
- Educate the public in the matter of environmental protection as related to agriculture.
- To assist other non-profit Comox Valley groups with their charitable endeavor by providing our assets at no cost
President: Mike Trimble
Vice President: Dave Stevenson
Secretary: Wayne Morrow
Treasurer: Keith Currie
201-580 Duncan Avenue
Courtenay, BC V9N 2M7
CVEX Phone: 250-338-8177
CVEX Email: email@example.com
Tuesday to Friday
9 am to 12 noon
Comox Valley Exhibition Grounds
4835 Headquarters Road Courtenay, BC