The Comox Air Force Museum is generously supported by the Comox Valley Air Force Museum Association (CVAFMA), a registered non-profit organization.
All volunteers at the CAFM are members of the Association, and the Association’s Board of Directors are also volunteers.
This military/civilian hybrid forms a strong partnership that we believe lends a unique perspective to our presentation of West Coast Aviation History and supports the Vision, Mission, Goals and Values we have set out for our organization.
The unified and agreed-upon understanding that guides our actions.
To be recognized as the leading museum preserving the History of the Canadian Air Force on the West Coast.
The daily operations we perform to reach our goals.
- To preserve, through research, acquisition and care of artifacts, a collection of provincial and national significance
- To present, through exhibits, multi-media and interactive opportunities, the content and themes of the collection.
- To build the reputation of the Comox Air Force Museum.
The long-term plans we have formed to preserve our values.
- To acquire, preserve, display and interpret those artifacts and documents that chronicle Canada’s West Coast Military Aviation History.
- To create and enhance the collection to become a centre of research and expertise on that subject.
- To link with the community and other Museums and organizations to promote a wider understanding of Canadian Military History.
- We value our heritage.
- We value positive visitor experiences.
- We value being proactive and innovative.
- We value partnership and teamwork.
- We value accuracy and authenticity.
- We value quality and excellence.
- We value honesty and integrity.
Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm
Admission is by donation
Phone: (250) 339-8162
19 Wing Comox,
PO Box 1000 Stn Forces,
Lazo, BC, V0R 2K0
General inquiries –firstname.lastname@example.org
Library and research inquiries –email@example.com
Gift Shop inquiries –firstname.lastname@example.org