Welcome to the Comox Bay Sailing Club – Membership 2019! Our club’s mission is to promote recreational and competitive sailing on and around our beautiful Comox Bay! Join the club and then sign up for one of our Sailing School Programs! Joining the CBSC connects you and your family to a rich history of over 50 years of sailing in the Comox Valley. It offers an opportunity to participate and join in with a vibrant sailing community that shares a common love of the wind and water. We sail dinghies and keelboats, we sail for fun and for life. We also provide a place for the competitor in all of us to test their skills with regular dinghy and keel boat races. As a true community club, the CBSC is operated and governed by its members, and we encourage everyone to share their skills and learn new ones as we work together to enjoy our passion for Sailing. The Comox Bay Sailing Club offers a range of membership options to meet your needs. The Basic Individual or Basic Family Membership are intended for Individuals 19 and over, or families with children under 19 years of age who wish to participate in our Sailing School programs, as well as connect with the Comox Valley Sailing Community. You and your family will be invited to participate in all of our off-water events, as well gain the ability to join our crew list for keelboat racing. Basic members DO NOT HAVE access to club sailboats or kayaks other than during their registered programs. The Basic membership can be easily upgraded at any time in the season to gain full access to CBSC assets and on-water events. All Membership options are subject to the Comox Bay Sailing Club’s Policies and Procedures With a Full Individual, Full Junior (12-18) or Full Family Membership to the CBSC, you have access to everything the CBSC has to offer. Advantages include:
- Access to the club’s fleet of dinghies (Laser Full RIg, Laser Radial, Laser 4,7, C420, and Optimists). No need to own your own boat!
- New this year! Access to six double sit-on-top kayaks.
- Guest access privileges to allow you to bring a friend out to join in the fun!
- Boat ownership training via seasonal maintenance day participation.
- Access to club race events and BC Sailing events throughout the sailing season.
- Shared knowledge of sailing and boats through community connections and mentorship.
- Help shape the club as an active participant through voting and volunteering.
For general inquiries please contact email@example.com.
Your 2019 CBSC Contacts are:
|Director at Large||Jonfirstname.lastname@example.org|