4R’s was registered in 1993 as a non-profit charitable organization comprising qualified, experienced teachers, concerned parents, and supporters.
- to help students reach their true potential through providing positive and successful learning experiences
- to provide financial assistance for those families whose income would otherwise preclude them from accessing the one to one expert help being offered
- individual assessment and evaluation of reading, writing and/or math skills, plus evaluation of learning style, study and organizational skills
- personalized programmes, learning strategies and educational games to meet individual needs and reinforce skills
- instruction in study skills
- one-to-one teaching by experienced, certified and encouraging teachers in a relaxed, informal atmosphere
- open communication between parents, teachers and other involved agencies
- year-round availability, including a flexible summer schedule
Over the years, 4R’s has become synonymous with successful learning and increased self-esteem in our students.
581 McPhee Ave.